Search this blog:

Join the Akecheta Group at Facebook!

Web Design Generator
Good news everyone, I have Just invented a place to Bloggers engage with each other at Facebook! It’s not a magical land or some sort of sci-fi movie, but it’s a real thing that works. And you tell me: You already did that, it’s called Akecheta, http://akecheta.com, yes I did, but why not in Facebook too? As more people as I can bring together, as more people I can help to do business, friendships, partnerships, or all kind of ships :P, the better.
Let’s participate of the group, but before giving you the link I need to ask you a few stuff:

-    The group is new, so you may find an empty place, want to help? Just join it, it’s free.
-    Write a post about the group and I’ll write a post about your group, forum or website.
-    You can advertise your website, yes, sure you can, but please don’t abuse it, remember there are other bloggers who needs the same service.
-    Drop me a message or suggestion if you feel you have to.

This is the group’s link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/247165415433886/

See you on the other side.



author

About Author:

Matheus is a Web Designer who decided to start a social network where users beyond talking, could also share Free Blogger Templates, the website http://akecheta.com, nevertheless, it wasn't enough for him, so he decided to create the Akecheta Blog, where users can get tips and tricks on how to customize their blog layout and functionality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a very helpful comment related to the article, and your comment will be approved whatever it has a link on it or not, because I know most people comment for spamming, so if you want to advertise your business, it's cool as long as you help me too.