Search this blog:

How to change your Blogger's language

Web Design Generator

Sometimes you need to have your blog in a specific language, but it just keeps displaying the text in your location’s language, like in my case where I need the diby riby thingy to display in Englishy, and it still keeps displaying in Brazilian Portuguese, I even went to my Google Account and changed the language to USA English, it changed the whole site, except the Blogger. So what should I or you do?

Simply go to this page: http://www.blogger.com/language.g

Chose your language and save it :)

Thx for reading, see you next time :)

author

About Author:

Matheus is a Web Designer who decided to start a social network where users beyond talking, could also share Free Blogger Templates, the website http://akecheta.com, nevertheless, it wasn't enough for him, so he decided to create the Akecheta Blog, where users can get tips and tricks on how to customize their blog layout and functionality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a very helpful comment related to the article, and your comment will be approved whatever it has a link on it or not, because I know most people comment for spamming, so if you want to advertise your business, it's cool as long as you help me too.